New Premium UHS-I SDHC and SDXC memory card

Premium UHS-I SDHC
Due to the increasing demand for high-performance memory cards verbatim flash cards of the latest generation to the market. The new range of Verbatim Premium SDHC and SDXC cards have faster read and write speeds of the UHS-I specification - the fastest category of "high-performance" SD card is available today with bus interface speeds of up to 104MB / s

After the set of the "SD Association" standards reach the UHS-I SDHC, and SDXC cards lightning-fast read speeds of up to 600x (90MB / s) and write speeds up to 166x (25MB / s).

A built-in write protection, which prevents the accidental deletion of data and enormous capacities up to 64GB to capture even HD videos and high-resolution digital photos and to transport to make Verbatim latest memory cards the ideal partner for memory-hungry, high-performance digital cameras and camcorders.

The UHS-I SDHC cards are now commercially available - 16GB and 32GB for € 29.99 for € 49.99 - while the UHS-I SDXC card with 64GB more to follow this year, here called Verbatim not yet Price.